Following these tips along with coconut oil will not cause wrinkles under the eye
Following these tips along with coconut oil will not cause wrinkles under the eyeWe cannot deny that aging symptoms first appear on the skin as well as on the eyes. While it is not possible to invade aging, it is possible to deactivate aging for some time. Wrinkles under the eye also fall under the aging feature. Let us learn about some natural remedies to reduce this problem.
Some of the other factors, such as aging, poisoning, smoking, lifestyle and skin care, begin with the early science of aging. Whatever the reason, Aging cannot be hidden.
So, here we explain some homemade remedies. They help reduce wrinkles under the eye. Skin beauty can be preserved by preventing wrinkles under the eye. And look at the Natural Remedies described here.
Vitamin C along with antioxidants are available in coconut oil. They help to reduce wrinkles under the eye.
1. Take a little coconut oil and massage it under the eye before going to sleep.
2. Another method is to use coconut oil and turmeric as an under-eye mask.
3. Mix a pinch of turmeric in a tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. Apply this mask under the eye and hold it for twenty minutes. This mask should be removed with normal water.
Lactic acid found in yogurt removes dead skin cells and tints the skin. By adding yogurt to your daily skin care routine, you can get the desired results.
1 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp honey
A little rose water
1. In a bowl, take one tablespoon of yogurt, one tablespoon of honey, and a few drops of rose water.
2. Mix them well and make a fine mixture. It should be applied to wrinkles under the eye.
3. Keep this mixture for fifteen minutes and then remove it with cold water.
Vitamin C and Vitamin A are available in Aloevera. They help keep the skin healthy. Also, it helps keep the skin hydrated.
1. Open an Aloevera leaf and extract the gel from it.
2. Apply this gel on wrinkles and rinse with normal water after five minutes.
Papaya has the ability to reduce wrinkles. Also eliminates fine lines. This remedy plays a major role in reducing wrinkles.
The process of making papaya:
1. Get the papaya into small pieces and get the pulp from it.
2. Apply this mash on wrinkles and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
3. After 15 minutes, rinse the skin with plain water and wipe with a wet towel.
Agents available in lemon juice help to titan the skin under the eye. Also, the vitamin C available in it prevents free radicals.
Making lemon juice:
1. Apply a little lemon juice on wrinkles.
2. Or take half a lemon and apply it on wrinkles under the eye. It helps to reduce wrinkles under the eye caused by aging.
Honey:Honey contains skin-strengthening properties. It is also known for its brightening properties. Raw Honey can be applied directly. Or you can mix a little rice flour in honey and apply it on the affected area.
Rice floor honey preparation process:
1. Rice floor contains antioxidants. They hydrate the skin.
2. Mix one tablespoon of honey in a spoonful of flour. If this mixture seems too toned, add some more honey.
3. Apply this mask on wrinkles under the eye and let it dry. After that, clean up. Repeat this process twice a week.
● For more Articles Vist www.carehints.com